|A.||Resolution of Recognition: FEMAâ€™s Urban Search and Rescue (USAR), Members of Virginia Task Force II|
|B.||Proclamation: Purchasing Month - March 2010|
|C.||Proclamation: 2010 Year of Women in the Arts|
|A.||Call to Order|
|C.||Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America|
1. Conditional Use Permit - CU-10-267, CNU Village Land, LLC, 12368 Warwick Boulevard, Suites 104 and 105
2. Zoning Text Amendment - ZT-10-282, City of Newport News, Amending Regulations for the Neotraditional Overlay District
3. Ordinance Adding Chapter 40, Taxation, Section 40-8.09 for Real Property Tax Exemption - Orcutt Senior Housing, L.P.
4. Ordinance Adding Chapter 40, Taxation, Section 40-8.10 for Real Property Tax Exemption - Orcutt Townhomes I, L.P.
5. Ordinance Adding Chapter 40, Taxation, Section 40-8.11 for Real Property Tax Exemption - Orcutt Townhomes III L.P.
1. Minutes of the Work Session of February 9, 2010
2. Minutes of the Special Meeting of February 9, 2010
3. Minutes of the Regular Meeting of February 9, 2010
|F.||Other City Council Actions|
1. Ordinance Amending City Code Chapter 39, Swimming Pools, Section 39-28 Lifeguards, Related to Navy Housing Complex (TCF)
2. Ordinance Accepting Streets and Public Improvements on Magistrate Lane and Parliament Lane in Courthouse Green into the City System
3. Ordinance Accepting Streets and Public Improvements into the City System: Port Warwick
4. Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute the Virginia Marine Resources Commission (VMRC) Permit No. 09-1717 for Rehabilitation Work to Walkers Dam
1. Newport News Redevelopment and Housing Authority (NNRHA) - FY 2010 HOME Program Grant - $100,000
2. Newport News Fire Department (NNFD) - 2007 State Homeland Security Program Grant - Citizen Alerting System: $50,000
3. Newport News Fire Department (NNFD) - Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) - FY 2009 Assistance to Firefighters Grant: $96,200
|H.||Citizen Comments on Matters Germane to the Business of City Council|
|I.||New Business and Councilmember Comments|