A. Call to Order
C. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
1. Mayor McKinley L. Price: Acknowledgement and Recognition of Members of the Legend of Valor of the United States of America
Mr. Wallace Gallant, Distinguished Service Cross - World War II
Mr. Richard Rinaldo, Distinguished Service Cross - Vietnam War
1. Ordinance Authorizing Conditional Use Permit No. CU-2017-0014, to Jefferson Office Warehouse II, LLC., for the Operation of Two Small Motor Vehicle Repair and Service Facilities on Property Located at 311 Ed Wright Lane, Suites E1 and E2, and Zoned M1 Light Industrial.
F. Consent Agenda
1. Receipt of Bids Authorizing an Ordinance to Grant a 900 Square-foot Utility Easement over City-Owned Property Located at 15330 Warwick Boulevard for the Atkinson Boulevard Project
2. 1 of 2: Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Commonwealth’s Development Opportunity Fund Performance Agreement by and Among the City of Newport News, Virginia, the Economic Development Authority of Newport News, Virginia (EDA) and Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
3. 2 of 2: Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Accept a Commonwealth’s Development Opportunity Fund Performance Grant in the Amount of $2 Million and Appropriate to the Economic Development Authority (EDA) for the Benefit of Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
4. Ordinance Amending City Code, Chapter 40, Taxation; Article IX., Cigarette Tax; Section 40-162, Refund for Unused Stamps or Meter Imprints
I. Citizen Comments on Matters Germane to the Business of City Council
1. City Manager
2. City Attorney
3. City Clerk